Instagram is a popular social media site that gains immense popularity in the last decade. After launching the feature of “Reels”, the social media app become hugely popular among people who are in favor of consuming short content. Instagram Reels is a feature that allows users to record a video of duration of 30 seconds. It is a very cute way of showing meaningful content in a very short time. Reports show that the reels are a very promising way of becoming popular and gaining a huge number of followers on Instagram. In this article, we are going to tell you about the ways to download Insta reels on your phone. Also, you can download Facebook videos on your phone.
3 Ways to Download Insta Reels on your Phone
|• Download Instagram Reels in the Gallery on Android|
|• Download Instagram Reels in the Gallery on iPhone|
|• Download Instagram Reels without any App|
1. Download Instagram Reels in the Gallery on Android
This technique is for users who use an Android mobile phone and need to store Insta Reels locally on their phone. Follow the below steps.
- Download the Video Downloader for Instagram app from Google Play Store.
- Launch the Instagram app on your Android device and play the reels you want to download.
- Tap the three dots menu button on the reels you want to download and select Copy Link.
- Open the Video downloader for the Instagram app and tap on the Paste button to start the download.
- Now your video will be downloaded. After the downloading the video, you can share the video to other mobiles using the sharing apps.
2. Download Instagram Reels in the Gallery on iPhone
There’s an application that allows you to download and save Instagram Reels for users of iPhone or iPad. Follow the below steps.
- Download the InSaver app on your iPhone via App Store and open it.
- Launch the Instagram app and go to the Reel you want to download.
- Tap the three dots menu icon and select Copy Link.
- Open the said app, and the link will be posted automatically to the app.
- Tap on watch it and then tap Options > Share > Save Video, and it will be saved in the Photos app.
3. Download Instagram Reels without any App
If you don’t want to install any app for downloading the Instagram reels on your phone. Then here’s a website for doing the same.
- Go to instafinsta.com. Then go to the Reels section.
- Paste the copied link of your favorite reel, then hit the search button. After that, tap on the Download button, and done. The video is now saved on your phone.