Hey Guys! We are always looking for New Authors who can help us offering something different and interesting to read to your audiences. If you’ve got a concept that will interest our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. Just aim to bring the audience fresh content to read, on a topic that will make them glued to our website.
Well, to be honest, writing for TechonTable will take work. We would want your article to be the best and we will help you get there. It’s also rewarding! Your article will feature on all our social media channels and will get boosted by our growth hackers. Thousand of people around the world will read your work with your own name on it.
For submitting your work, please go through the guidelines for what we are looking for and how to get started.
What we are looking for
Before you submit, you can look at our website and style guide. You can refer to any topic related to Technology and Gadget News. It can also be any latest gadget trend, any new car releasing, or you can simply submit your previous work and ask us for suggestions.
You must keep in mind that we only accept original content—we will not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
- Your article must be 400-500 words and offer something interesting and valuable to our audiences.
- Add subheadings & bullet points to make your article more readable. Also, keep your paragraphs short (70 words approx.) to ensure higher readability score.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as these are effective tools to grab the attention of readers.
- Images dimension should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- We expect you not to violate copyright in terms of images. Remember to give credit if required.
- Instead of sending your article directly to us, share your topic ideas to see if it matches our requirement. This procedure will save your effort in writing an article which doesn’t meet our requirement.
How to Get Started
Email your article draft to our editor on [email protected]. We’ll get back to very soon.
Looking forward to some great articles!